Degree and Graduation Requirements
All candidates for a degree must meet the following requirements:
- Students must earn a minimum of 64 semester hours of credit and 128 grade points (the equivalent of an overall "C" grade average).
- At least 6 hours of credit for courses in the field of communications are required.
- College Orientation I is required for all first-time, full-time, degree-seeking students.
- College Orientation II (Capstone Experience) is required for all associate degree-seeking students, excluding the Associate in Applied Science Degree. Students should enroll in the course following the completion of 45 credit hours including English Composition I.
- Students who transfer to Coffeyville Community College and wish to receive a degree must meet the above requirements, with 15 of their last 24 hours of college credit to be completed at Coffeyville Community College, or have completed an approved vocational/technical program at CCC to receive a degree from Coffeyville Community College.
- Students must complete a grade/degree check in the Registrar’s Office at the beginning of their final semester to insure all graduation requirements will be met.
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Associate in Applied Science
- Associate in Applied Science in Technical Studies
- Associate in General Studies
Certificate of Completion