Ravens For A Cure Car Show 2013
Phi Theta Kappa in conjunction with Coffeyville Community College's Relay for Life Team organized a car show on April 20. The event was held at Walter Johnson Park in Coffeyville. The top three winners as voted by attendees received a trophy. Other categories including Best of Show, Best Paint and Coolest Wheels received a handmade trophy.
The Ravens for a Cure Car Show is an annual event by the Coffeyville Community College Phi Theta Kappa chapter. All proceeds benefited Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society.
1st Place Winner - Jerry Mosteller - 1957 Chevy
Pictured with Jerry Mosteller are CCC Phi Theta Kappa members Kyle Darnell, Kacie Serrault, Aaron Neely, Miranda Akers, Brianna Spence and Conner Traxson.
2nd Place Winner - Tom Franken - 1915 Ford Runabout
3rd Place Winner - Max Williams - 1941 Ford Convertible
Best of Show - Larry Hiner - 1931 Model A Pickup
Coolest Wheels - Dean Senter - 1966 Ford Mustang
Best Paint - Charlie Smith - 1957 Ford Hardtop Convertible
- 1st Place - Jerry Mosteller, 1957 Chevy
- 2nd Place - Tom Franken, 1915 Ford Runabout
- 3rd Place - Max Williams, 1941 Ford Convertible
- Best of Show, Larry Hiner, 1931 Ford Model A Pickup
- Best Paint, Charlie Smith, 1957 Ford Hardtop Convertible
- Coolest Wheels, Dean Senter, 1966 Ford Mustang