Coffeyville Community College: Admission Process
The check list below will assist you in getting admitted and enrolled as a CCC student.
The process to become a CCC student is relatively easy (compared to other schools that is). Below is a step-by-step checklist many students follow:
- Peruse the college web site to see if there is an academic, activity, or athletic program you are interested in.
- Visit our campus. If you can't make it here personally, view the virtual tour.
- Complete CCC's Application for Admission.
- Apply for Financial Aid. To apply for financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form, which is available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov, from high school counselors, or in the CCC Financial Aid Office.
- Have your ACT, SAT, or Compass Test Scores submitted to CCC:
ACT Code: 1398.
SAT Code: 6102.
Compass Test available at CCC.
Have your official high school transcript sent to CCC. This transcript must include graduation date.
Hard copies of transcripts should be mailed to the following address:
COFFEYVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
400 W 11TH ST
COFFEYVILLE, KS 67337
- Transfer students must submit an official transcript from every college attended. High School students with dual-credit from another college will also need to have an official college transcript sent to CCC.
- Enroll in classes at CCC. [Enrollment Process]
- If you plan to live in the CCC Residence Halls, fill out a Dorm Contract.
- By the first day of class, finalize enrollment by paying tuition, fees, etc. in the business office or pay online.
- Acquire necessary textbooks from the Student Union Bookstore.
- Most importantly, attend classes.