Degree Seeking Student Enrollment Flowchart
- Complete Application for Admission and Scholarships.
- Complete FAFSA form if you want to apply for federal financial aid programs.
- Send official and completed High School Transcript, with graduation date, to the Registrar’s Office. Only required if graduated within the past 5 years.
- Send official college transcripts for transfer credit evaluation.
Send ACT scores to CCC or plan to take the COMPASS test.
Coffeyville's ACT Code is 1398.
Coffeyville's SAT Code is 6102.
Compass Testing Appointment: 620.252.7178.
- Make an appointment with your advisor. Prepare a two-year Associate Degree plan.
- Complete Enrollment Form according to the two-year Degree Plan.
- Take completed enrollment to the Registrars Office and receive schedule.
- Pay tuition/fees in the Business Office or pay online with Raven Access prior to the start date of classes.
- Obtain Textbooks from the College Bookstore.
- Visit the Student Success Center for Student ID. Bring pink finalized copy of Enrollment Form.
- Receive ACCESS code for On-line enrollment.
- Read and understand the self-enrollment waiver.
- Select classes according to the Associate Degree Plan and print schedule.
- Pay tuition/fees in the Business Office or pay online with Raven Access prior to start date of classes.
- Obtain textbooks from the College Bookstore.
- Log-in to your class soon after the course opens. Most courses have assignment deadlines throughout the semester. DO NOT DELAY STARTING YOUR ONLINE CLASS ONCE THE COURSE OPENS.
Students who are enrolling full-time are required to have placement test scores and transcripts in the Registrar's Office before they are able to complete enrollment. If a student is enrolling for summer session and does not have access to their completed high school transcript, a letter from a high school official stating a graduation date may be accepted until the transcript can be sent.