CCC Quack Clash Duck Race
The CCC Quack Clash is a duck race fundraiser benefiting athletic, activity and academic programs at CCC. When you order ducks, you will get to select which participating group you want to support with your donation.
What, When and Where
- What: Duck races, live music, food/concessions, games for the kids.
- Date: June 9, 2018.
- Time: 4 - 8 p.m.
- Place: Veterans Memorial Stadium
- 1 Duck = $10
- 2 Ducks = $20
- 3 Ducks = $25 ($8.33 per duck)
- 9 Ducks = $75 ($8.33 per duck)
- 15 Ducks = $100 ($6.67 per duck)
- 100 Ducks = $600 ($6.00 per duck)
- 175 Ducks = $1000 ($5.71 per duck)
Duck Race Rules
- Several heats.
- Several top performing ducks in each heat will advance to championship race. The number advancing from each heat to the championship race will be determined by the total number of entries.
- Ducks are numbered and numbers will be assigned to donors week of event and posted on this page.
- Grand prize: $1500.
- Heat winners will receive gift prizes which may include merchandise or gift certificates.
Q. What is a duck race?
A. We're so glad you asked! Have you ever seen thousands of ducks race down a course with water? It's exactly like that! Only for a great cause! All the money raised during the event will go toward college scholarships and various community organizations!
Q. Do I need to be present at the duck races to win prizes.
A. No. The duck order form will require you to provide contact information and that will be used to notify you of winnings if you can't be at the event.
Q. Is my donation tax deductible?
A. Yes, the CCC Foundation will send you a statement listing your contribution. Even though the duck races are not until June 2018, donations made in 2017 will be tax deductible in 2017. Donations made on and after January 1 will be tax deductible in 2018. If you win cash or other prizes, please consult with your tax adviser on any requirements to report those winnings.
Q. Can I support more than one activity or sport with my donation.
A. Yes, you can. However, if you purchase ducks online, you will have to submit a separate purchase form for each activity or sport you want to support. It's not that we are trying to be difficult, but it will help us make sure each sport and activity receives the proper credit for your donation.
Q. Is there a stream running through Veterans Memorial Stadium?
A. No, but the Coffeyville Fire Department will assist in providing a way for the ducks to race "downstream."
Q. Can I just come to watch?
A. Of Course! There will be live music, food and games for all ages!
Q. What type of beverages will be available for purchase at this event.
A. In addition to water and soda, a beer garden will be available as well. ID will be required to receive a wrist band for admittance into the beer garden. Purchase and consumption of beer will only be allowed in the designated location on race day.
Pepsi Beverages Co.
Montgomery County Fair Association
The CCC Foundation