Automotive Service Costs and Supply List
Cost Sheet 2017-2018.
|Tuition/Fees (Kansas Resident)||$1728||$864|
(Contiguous Mo./Okla. Counties)**
*Full-time is based on 24 credit hours, part-time is based on 12 credit hours.
**Contiguous Missouri and Oklahoma counties:
Oklahoma counties include: Nowata, Washington, Ottawa, Craig, Osage and Rogers.
Missouri counties include: McDonald, Newton, Jasper, Barton and Vernon.
***Shop fee includes one pair of safety glasses, some materials and supplies.
- Combination Wrenches 3/8 to 3/4, and (6 MM to 19 MM).
- Ratchet & Socket Set 3/8 Drive, 3/8 to 3/4, & (8 MM to 19 MM), 6 Point Sockets.
- Ratchet & Socket Set 1/4 Drive.
- 5/8 & 13/16 Spark Plug Sockets (3/8 Drive).
- 3/8 Swivel Joint.
- Pliers: Channel Lock, Slip Joint, Diagonal & Needle Nose.
- Brake Pliers, Spring Tool & Brake Spoon.
- Screwdrivers: Standard Tip & Phillips.
- Hammer: Ball Peen.
- Tire Chuck & Pressure Gauge.
- 12 Volt Test Light.
- Digital Volt OHM Meter.
- Torx Screw Drivers.
- Allen Wrench (11 Piece Set) Standard & Metric.
- Tool Box with Lock.
The quality and cost of the tools is up to the student. we recommend a better quality of tool. If you have any questions please contact the instructor at 620-252-7550, ext. 22.
Skills USA club dues are an additional $15 (optional)
Students completing the program will have a fee of $35.00.
All of the above costs are subject to change. Please verify costs at time of enrollment.
All students must sign an insurance waiver before they will be allowed on the shop floor.