- Develop the knowledge, skills, and safety practices of materials and tools used in the construction trade.
- Develop an understanding of plans, specifications, and codes that are related to the construction industry.
- Recognize and use leveling instruments that are used during construction process.
- Describe and perform methods of foundation, floor, wall, and roof construction.
- Be able to discuss and perform the installation techniques of exterior applications.
- Recognize, discuss, and perform interior finish applications.
- Appropriately use math, measurement, and communication skills associated with construction.