Business and Computer Technology
Business and Computer Technology Program
The instructors of the Business and Computer Technology program are dedicated to preparing technology-proficient students. CCC offers challenging, technology-oriented business courses for today's high-tech society. The program involves intensive, hands-on training with up-to-date computer applications used in many business applications. This Certification training provides a foundation for graduates to join the workforce in entry-level positions as valuable assets to their employers and assures an employer that a student has obtained the skills, knowledge, and dedication to perform with excellence.
Students will gain the skills necessary to become certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist. Upon completion of the core requirements, students can select an area of interest as either an Administrative Assistant or a Business Graphics Specialist. Training is also available in Adobe Photoshop and PageMaker for students interested in desktop publishing. Included in Web Page Design are Macromedia Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, and Microsoft Frontpage.
Using state of the art computer equipment and knowledge of the latest software packages at CCC, students will master the business skills and software techniques needed to succeed.
Coffeyville Community College, Columbus Campus is now offering online certifications. Internet delivered, online instruction provides flexible alternative for the working adult and others who may consider campus-based classes an inconvenient way to participate in learning.
- 9 Month Certification Program
- Administrative Assistant certification offered online
- Small classes with lots of individual attention
- State-of-the-art equipment and latest software
- Highly qualified, experienced, and committed faculty
- All hours earned in the certification program count toward an Associates of Applied Science
- 9 month program (full-time).
- Hands-on experience.
- Jobs: administrative assistant, data entry clerk, receptionist.
- Salary, 17k - 28k per year, experienced 35k.