Estimated cost for the following is $350-$400. For specified tool details, contact instructor.
- Respirator-$20 purchased from school or approved by instructor (required during all painting operations)
- Ear protection
- Safety glasses
- Tape measure (standard/metric)
- Toolbox with lock
- Assorted screwdrivers including: slotted, Phillips, Torx T-10 to T-27, awl with stubby handle.
- ¼ inch drive ratchet set with extensions, standard ¼ to 7/16, standard size, deep and shallow 6 pt, 5.5 14, metric sizes, deep & shallow 6 pt, nut handle driver
- 3/8 inch drive, ratchet set with extension, standard ¼ to 3/4, standard sizes, deep & shallow 6 pt, 9 to 17, metric sizes, deep & shallow 6 pt
- ½ inch drive ratchet set with extensions, 9/16 to ¾, standard sizes, deep & shallow 6 pt, 15 to 17, metric sizes, deep & shallow 6 pt.
- 12 pt combination wrench set, 3/8 to 1 inch, standard sizes, 7 to 20, metric sizes.
- 11 inch long nose pliers
- 6 inch diagonal cut pliers
- 6 ¾ inch slip joint pliers