Tuition and Fees
Coffeyville Community College charges tuition and fees on a per credit hour basis. Tuition charges for residents and non-residents are regulated by the Kansas State Legislature. The Incidental fee is used to support student activities including clubs, organizations, athletics, parking, and student health. The Building fee is assessed to fund expansion of the College Union building, classrooms, and offices. In addition, certain classes have special fees assessed to help defray the cost of materials and supplies.
Tuition and Fee Rates
The costs indicated below are effective with the Fall 2014 semester.
Credit Hour Enrollment
(Main Campus Students and Some Coffeyville Technical Campus Students)
Kansas Resident Tuition and Fees: $65.00 per Credit Hour ($35.00 - fees; $30.00 - tuition).
Oklahoma & Missouri Contiguous County residents Tuition and Fees: $75.00 per Credit Hour ($35.00 - fees; $40.00 - tuition).
Other Out of State Residents Tuition and Fees: $114.00 per Credit Hour ($35.00 - fees; $79.00 - tuition).
International Tuition and Fees: $176.00 per Credit Hour ($35.00 - fees; $79.00 - tuition; $62.00 International fee).
- Book Costs: varies on course load and program, ballpark estimate is $450 per year.
Online Course Enrollment
- Tuition and Fees: same as credit hour enrollment listed above + $35 per credit hour online fee.
Technical Program Enrollment
(Most Coffeyville Technical Campus students, all Columbus Campus students, Pratt programs)
Nursing Program Fees
Students enrolled in the LPN or RN programs at the Coffeyville Technical Campus will be subject to this tuition and fee rate.
Residents of Montgomery and Cherokee Counties, who are age 55 or older, are invited to apply for the CCC Gold Card. This card permits the card holder to enroll in a maximum of six (6) college credit hours per academic year at a reduced rate of $35.00 per credit hour. A 10 percent discount in available on enrollment in continuing education classes at the Technical Campuses. Payment of any fees and/or books is the responsibility of the student. For information, contact Marsha VanDyne at 620.251.7700 ext. 2038.
Residents of Montgomery County who are age 21 or older
are invited to apply for a free Community Wellness Card. The
Community Wellness Card allows the holder to take up to three
(3) college credit hours per semester of wellness courses tuition
free. Payments of any fees and/or books are the responsibility of
the student. The Community Wellness Card must be presented
at the time of registration. For more information, contact Marsha
VanDyne at 620.251.7700 ext. 2038.
- Applied Music Classes, $30.00 per class
- Applied Piano, $30.00 per class
- Art Classes, $50.00 per class
- Athletic Training, $15.00 per class
- Cap & Gown/Graduation, $35.00 (Late Fee $10.00)
- Computer, $10.00 per credit hour
- First Aid, $30.00 per class
- Greenhouse, 2 hrs or more $20.00 per class
- Online Course, $35 per credit hour
- Science Lab, $5.00 per credit hour
- Stagecraft, $10.00 per credit hour
* All fees are subject to change.
Resident Hall Fees