Welcome International Students
Coffeyville Community College
400 West 11th Street
Coffeyville, Kansas 67337-5064
Many International students enjoy the quiet, small town atmosphere provided by Coffeyville Community College. Students with limited English ability also benefit from small classes and experienced teachers in developmental English classes.
Coffeyville Community College has a long and successful history of serving the needs of international students. Coffeyville Community College has attracted students from around the world including: Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Germany, Togo, Nicaragua, Bulgaria, Colombia, Germany, Guatemala, Brazil, China, Ethiopia, Uzbekistan, Peru, Venezuela and the Ukraine. Some of these students come from ELS Language Centers across the nation.
These students work, live and study with students from every part of the United States as well as within the local community. Furthermore, we will assist you with living on campus.
Requirements for admission are:
- Completed application for admission (download this document below)
- Transfer Student Application (if you have attended other post high school in America)
- $100 I-20/admission fee (in U.S. dollars), non-refundable
- $100 Residence Hall deposit (in U.S. dollars), for on-campus housing students
- Dorm Contract and Immunization Record/Waiver Form
- Official school transcripts in English, high school and above
- Statement of financial resources, indicating at least $10,490 (for males) and $11,040 (for females) available for each year of attendance Note: Female price higher due to new women's dorm.
- Proof of American Health Insurance (We recommend. . .and have enrollment forms for The Harbour Group. . .www.hginsurance.com)
- TOEFL score of 450 or ESL level 7 suggested*
New students PLEASE NOTE the following message:
SEVIS NOTICE September 2, 2004
The SEVIS I-901 fee went into effect September 1, 2004. The payment website at www.fmjfee.com is operational. New students and exchange visitors with a Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 issued on or after September 1, 2004 are subject to the fee. Continuing students and exchange visitors are not required to pay the fee except under certain circumstances. For complete information on who needs to pay the fee (or does not need to) see the SEVP website at http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/faq.htm. There is a complete list of questions and answers on all aspects of SEVIS I-901 fee payment.
The Coffeyville Community College advantages:
- Downtown location.
- On-Campus Residence Hall.
- International Student Club.
- Internet access available to all students.
- International Student Services advising.
- Airport transportation service*.
- Student health nurse services.
- Safe, friendly community.
- Secured Residence Hall Complex with full-time security escort staff.
- Free tutorial service for all classes.
- Reasonable educational costs- $176.00 per credit hour for tuition and fees (12 credit hours required for full time status, prices subject to change).
- Residence Hall room with meals - $4,750.00 for males and $5300.00 for females (for the 2013-2014 academic year).
* CCC has transportation services available from the Tulsa International Airport for first time students if the College is notified within a reasonable length of time. This service does not include holidays. If you need transportation to CCC, please make arrangements several days prior to your departure.
Click below to download the International Application for Admission Form. This form is in a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format. To view and print this form, you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Summer 2013: June 3, 2013
Fall 2013: August 16, 2013
Spring 2014: January 9, 2014
International Student Application for Admission (PDF)