Schedule a class orientation by calling (620) 251-7700, ext. 2032.
Borrowing from the library
What you may borrow:
- Library Books
- Audio Books
- Framed Pictures
- Archive materials may be checked out by arrangement.
How to find material:
- Visit us and use the online catalog
- Install the catalog software on your office desktop
How to check out material:
- You must use your ID card
Limits on checkouts:
- One semester maximum borrowing time, (except paintings, one year) by arrangement.
- Checkouts can be renewed semester to semester, but we must have the book in hand or visit your office to let us check for repair needs and condition of materials once a year.
- Faculty only are permitted checkout of video collection.
- Student may view a video with the TV-VCR setup we maintain: please place the videos on reserve if more than a couple of students in a class will be watching a single video.
- You are financially responsible for any lost or damaged material. Overdues will be billed.
Borrowing from Interlibrary Loan
- Search the catalog for the item you want.
- E-mail the page to [email protected] with your request, or print out the page and send it to Janice.
- Expect the material within the five to seven working days.
- Return it as soon as possible, or by the due date. Some libraries allow renewals: call ext. 2032 to check out the possibility.
- Students have these same borrowing privileges.
All faculty, staff, spouses and dependants (to age 19) of faculty and staff and students who are enrolled at Coffeyville Community College are entitled to a free photo ID. It’s used for:
- Book checkout
- Entry to College events
- Food services on campus
Note that an ID must be presented to check material out. If it is forgotten, material will be held that day only.
Request for Library Purchase Form
Requests for purchase of library materials can be made to the Library Director: Books, serials, audio/video. Your request receives first priority.
SEK Academic Librarians Council Video Collection
Films jointly purchased by the nine libraries in the council. To place an order for these films, contact the director or circulation staff at ext. 2032. In many cases, the order arrives within three to five working days.
Reserve books or videos by stopping by the Graham Library. Please set your own circulation policy among these choices.
- Closed reserve: materials not to leave library.
- Overnight reserve: materials check out for one night or over weekend.
Students will have to leave their ID card at the desk to reserve material.
Note that all materials will be removed from Reserve at the end of the semester, unless other arrangements are made.
CCC Card Catalog
Library catalog on your computer. Please call Chuck Reed at ext. 7125 for this simple installation.