CCC Theatre and Music Departments Offer "Flying" Chances For Two Lucky Winners
March 15, 2012
Coffeyville Community College Music and Theatre Departments will begin selling raffle tickets on March 26th to students, faculty, staff, and the public for a chance for two people to fly in the Spencer/Rounds Theatre with the ZFX Flying Company. The company will be providing equipment to be used for "The Adventures of Princess Atlantis" musical. Each raffle ticket (chance) costs $1 and the drawing will be held April 10th. All proceeds will be donated to Youthville Foster Care in Wichita and the Kansas Children Service League for Adoption in Pittsburg, Kansas.
Contact CCC Theatre Director Mark Frank at 620-251-7700, ext. 2145 for more information or to purchase a raffle ticket.
"The Adventures of Princess Atlantis" will be presented April 18-20 at 7 p.m., April 21-22 at 2 p.m. and April 23 at 7 p.m. The musical is free to the public with donations accepted to Youthville and KCSL.
Criteria for Raffle Winner
- Winner must weight 175 or less and be in good physical condition.
- No flying in front of an audience.
- Winners must sign indemnification before flying.
- Flights can be videotaped or photographed but equipment and design of ZFX cannot.
- Flights will take place April 12-13 or 14th with a ZFX Flight Director after a rehearsal with the musical production using ZFX. Times to be announced.