Coffeyville Community College does not have an admissions deadline. However, it is recommended that you apply for admission as early as you can once you determine that CCC is a possible option for you.
Requirements for Admission
Coffeyville Community College has an open door admission policy. The following applicants may be admitted to Coffeyville Community College.
- Any graduate from an accredited high school.
- Any person who has successfully completed the General Educational Development (GED) examination.
- Any home school graduate who can provide an official transcript as well as documentation showing recognition from the state in which the high school diploma was received.
- Gifted students enrolled in any grade 9-12 maintained by a school district that has demonstrated the ability to benefit from participation in the regular curricula, has been authorized by the principal of the school attended and has provided an IEP and a psychological evaluation.
- Any high school student who has completed 15 units and has written approval from his/her principal to attend part-time. Home school students taking classes while completing high school must have completed 15 units and have written permission from their principal to attend part-time, as well as, documentation showing state recognition.
- Any person 18 years of age or older who may benefit from college-level instruction.
In accordance with the above policy, all applicants who have graduated from high school within the last five years and do not hold at least an associate degree must submit an official high school transcript, which includes graduation date, to the Registrar's Office prior to enrolling. An official GED Certificate may be filed in lieu of a high school transcript.