We've Got Your Back!

There have been a few changes in the federal financial aid process for 2017-2018. These changes are very important if you get selected for verification.

#1 Non-Filer Letter

Did you file taxes this year? If the answer is NO, then you will need a non-filer letter.

For more information, the two links below from the IRS website will provide you with the answers.

#2 Tax Return Transcript

The IRS Data Retrieval Tool is unavailable until October 2017. You will need to request a copy of your transcript from the IRS.

How to request a Tax Return Transcript.