Enrolling for Classes
- Make an appointment with your advisor. Prepare a two-year Associate Degree Plan with during your first visit with your advisor.
- Complete an Enrollment Form according to the two-year Degree Plan. Enrollment Forms are available in the Student Union, 2nd level, or in the Student Success Center.
- Take completed Enrollment Form to Registrar's Office (2nd level of Student Union). You will receive your final schedule at this office.
- Pay tuition and fees in the Business Office or pay online with Raven Access prior to the start date of classes. This step is called finalizing your enrollment and must be completed prior to the start of classes, or you will be dropped from classes.
- Get textbooks from the College Bookstore. Bring pink finalized copy of Enrollment Form or a printed schedule from the Registrar's Office stamped finalized.
- Visit the Student Success Center to obtain a Student ID. Bring pink finalized copy of Enrollment Form or a printed schedule from the Registrar's Office stamped finalized.
Note: These instructions are for students who are taking ALL classes from CCC via on-line delivery. If you are taking any classes from CCC via classroom delivery, please use the enrolling instructions for On-Campus students above.
- Who will be my advisor?
- Course Schedules
- Paying Your Bill
- Getting Textbooks from the Bookstore
- Campus Directions
- Main Campus Map
Forms to Complete Enrollment