Coffeyville Community College
400 West 11th Street
Coffeyville, Kansas 67337-5064
Office: 620-251-7700, ext. 2092
Many International students enjoy the quiet, small town atmosphere provided by Coffeyville Community College. Students with limited English ability also benefit from small classes and experienced teachers in developmental English classes.
Coffeyville Community College has a long and successful history of serving the needs of international students. Coffeyville Community College has attracted students from around the world including: Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Germany, Togo, Nicaragua, Bulgaria, Colombia, Germany, Guatemala, Brazil, China, Ethiopia, Uzbekistan, Peru, Venezuela and the Ukraine. Some of these students come from ELS Language Centers across the nation.
These students work, live and study with students from every part of the United States as well as within the local community. Furthermore, we will assist you with living on campus.
Requirements for admission are:
- Completed application for admission (download this document below).
- Transfer Student Application (if you have attended other post high school in America).
- $100 I-20/admission fee (in U.S. dollars), non-refundable.
- One half of an advanced deposit must be made prior to the issuance of an I-20 (refundable). The total advanced deposit required is $6,355 (in U.S. dollars) for non-scholarship students and $3,795 (in U.S. dollars) for scholarship students. One half of the advance deposit must be made prior to the issuance of immigration documents. The remaining dollars are due prior to the first semester finalization. Payment may be made by check, money order or wire transfer. To learn more about the advanced deposit policy, please read the entire International Student Advance Deposit Policy.
- $100 postage fee (in U.S. dollars) for express mailing of I-20 (optional).
- $100 Non-Refundable Residence Hall Reservation Fee (in U.S. dollars), for on-campus housing students.
- Dorm Contract and Immunization Record/Waiver Form.
- Official school transcripts in English, high school (with graduation date) and above.
- Statement of financial resources, indicating at least $12,260 available for each year of attendance.
- Proof of American Health Insurance (We recommend. . .and have enrollment forms for The Harbour Group. . .www.hginsurance.com).
- TOEFL score of 450 (450 paper based test, 133 computer based test, and 45 for the internet based test)
New students PLEASE NOTE the following message:
SEVIS NOTICE September 2, 2004
The SEVIS I-901 fee went into effect September 1, 2004. The payment website at www.fmjfee.com is operational. New students and exchange visitors with a Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 issued on or after September 1, 2004 are subject to the fee. Continuing students and exchange visitors are not required to pay the fee except under certain circumstances. For complete information on who needs to pay the fee (or does not need to) see the SEVP website at http://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/faq.htm. There is a complete list of questions and answers on all aspects of SEVIS I-901 fee payment.
The Coffeyville Community College advantages:
- Downtown location.
- On-Campus Residence Hall.
- Internet access available to all students.
- International Student Services advising.
- Student health nurse services.
- Safe, friendly community.
- Secured Residence Hall Complex with full-time security escort staff.
- Free tutorial service for all classes.
- Reasonable educational costs.
Click below to download the International Application for Admission Form. This form is in a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format. To view and print this form, you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Fall 2016: August 12, 2016
Spring 2017: January 5, 2017.
International Student Application for Admission (PDF)
International Student Transfer Application (PDF)