Student E-mail Accounts
Coffeyville Community College provides email accounts for any enrolled student who registers for an account. Students can use this account to keep informed on their status, receive notices and general communication from the college.
Steps to Creating a Student Email Account
- Navigate to the Raven Access student services portal [Raven Access Link]
- Log into Raven Access.
- Once you log into Raven Access, click on the Student Email link at the top of the Raven Access home page.
- Click on the Setup Email Account link located in the body of the web page.
- Follow the instructions on the page to generate an account. This is one time process. Your email address will be firstname.lastname followed by @Coffeyville.edu.
- After the email account has been generated, you will use this link to log-in to the account: Student Email Log-in Page. This link is also located at the bottom of every page of the main CCC web site (www.coffeyville.edu).