Pat Walker Residence Hall
The Pat Walker Residence Hall houses 233 female students in a three-story facility which contains 60 two-bedroom, two-bath suites. Each floor of the building has a lounge area, group study room, and laundry facility. The Associate Director of Student Life has an apartment located on the ground floor of the residence hall. In addition, six resident assistants are located throughout the complex.
What services are provided?
- Basic cable TV hook-up in each room
- Telephone jack in each room
- High-speed Internet (Ethernet card required in student's PC)
- Coin operated laundry facility on each floor
What should I bring?
- Linens: twin size sheets, pillows, pillow cases, blankets, towels, etc.
- Personal items: shampoo, soap, toothpaste, laundry soap.
- Clothing: the dress at CCC is informal; it is warm to hot in the fall and spring and cool to cold in the winter. Remember, closet space is limited.
- Cooking: use of a microwave oven is permitted. All other cooking in residence hall is prohibited.
- Entertainment/electronics: television, stereo, radio, personal computers, video games are allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the residence hall including the laundry facilities at any time.
How will I get my mail?
You and your roommate will be assigned a mailbox when you arrive on campus. Your mailing address will be:
610 W. 10th
Coffeyville, KS 67337
What will be my phone number?
Your phone number is assigned when you arrive on campus and will be determined based upon the unit and room in which you reside.
A typical floor plan of a Walker Hall suite. Two roommates typically share a bedroom and bathroom while four students will share a common’s area outside of the bedroom areas.