Collision Repair Costs and Supply List
Cost Sheet 2018-2019.
|Cost Per Semester||Full-Time*||Part-time*|
|Tuition/Fees (Kansas Resident)||$2040||$1020|
|Tuition/Fees (Contiguous Mo./Okla. Counties)**||$2280||$1140|
*Full-time is based on 24 credit hours, part-time is based on 12 credit hours.
**Contiguous Missouri and Oklahoma counties:
Oklahoma counties include: Nowata, Washington, Ottawa, Craig, Osage and Rogers.
Missouri counties include: McDonald, Newton, Jasper, Barton and Vernon.
High School Students
Tuition - paid by Kansas Board of Regents SB155.
Fees - students need to check with their local counselor regarding payment responsibility.
Estimated cost for the following is approximately $655.
- Respirator - $20 purchased from school or approved by instructor (Required during all painting operations)
- Ear Protection
- Safety Glasses
- Tape measure (Standard/Metric)
- Toolbox w/lock
- Assorted screwdrivers including: slotted, Phillips, Torx T-10 to T-27, awl w/stubby handle.
- 1/4 inch drive ratchet set w/extensions, standard
- 1/4 to 7/16, standard size, deep & shallow 6pt
- 5.5 to 14, metric sizes, deep & shallow 6pt nut driver handle
- Sturdy Work Shoes/Boots
- Lock with extra key (for locker)
- 3/8 inch drive ratchet set w/extension, standard 1/4 to 3/4, standard sizes, deep & shallow 6pt 9 to 17, metric sizes, deep & shallow 6pt
- 1/2 inch drive ratchet set w/extensions, 9/16 to ¾, standard sizes, deep & shallow 6pt 15 to 17, metric sizes, deep & shallow 6pt
- 12pt Combination wrench set 3/8 to 1 inch, standard sizes 7 to 20, metric sizes
- 11 inch long nose pliers
- 6 inch diagonal cut pliers
- 6 ¾ inch slip joint pliers
Students completing the program will have a fee of $35.00.
All of the above costs are subject to change. Please verify tuition and fees with the office at the time of enrollment.
All students that do not purchase school insurance must sign a waiver before they are allowed on the shop floor.