Coffeyville Community College is pleased to announce the 2019 inductees for the 2nd Annual Hall of Fame Banquet and Awards Ceremony.
The Weekend of Champions will honor the following individuals and teams:
- Mike Fulghum, 1960 National Track and Cross Country Team.
- Paul Henry, 1962 National Basketball Team
- Delice Downing, CCC Head Volleyball Coach with two consecutive NJCAA D-II national championships.
- 1960 National Track Championship Team.
- 1960 National Cross Country Championship Team.
- 1962 National Basketball Championship Team.
- 2003 National Cheer Championship Team.
The Hall of Fame Induction Banquet will be held on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. in the Student Union. The cost is $15.00 per person, or $25.00 per couple. Reservations are due by Friday, January 25, 2019. You may call Jana Kastler at 620.252.7360 or email her at [email protected]
Following the banquet, attendees are encouraged to watch the Red Ravens play Butler Community College in the Nellis Gym. Tip-off is set for 5:00 p.m. for the women’s game and 7:00 p.m. for the men’s game. This year’s induction class will be recognized on the court during half-time of the men’s game. Reserve seats are $8 a person; general admission seats are $4 for adults and $2 for students.
For more information, contact Jana Kastler at [email protected]