Columbus Technical Campus
Coffeyville Community College's Columbus Technical Campus offers a range of programs in fields such as healthcare, automotive, construction, and welding. Whether you're pursuing a career in Allied Health, welding, contruction, or automotive, CCC's Columbus Campus provides the right education and resources to help you succeed. With its diverse program offerings and a commitment to student success, CCC Columbus Campus is the ideal choice for those seeking practical, hands-on training in these industries.
Columbus Technical Campus News
The Kansas Promise Scholarship Act provides service scholarships for students to attend an “eligible postsecondary educational institution” in specified programs.
Coffeyville Community College has released the honor rolls for the Spring 2021 semester.
- Columbus Technical Campus Staff Directory
- Programs Offered at Columbus
- Columbus Technical Campus Course Schedules
- Technical Scholarships
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities for Columbus Technical Students
- Tuition Free Technical Programs for High School Students
- Columbus Technical Campus Directions
- Columbus Campus News
- Columbus Technical Campus Calendar
- Earn an NCRC Certificate Through WorkKeys Testing
- Professional Licensure Requirements
- Student Objectives and Perkins Data Form
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.