Red Raven Scholarships
Red Raven Scholarships provide the following awards:
Main Campus Students
- Tuition (in-state or out-of-state).
- Loan of books.
Coffeyville Technical and Columbus Technical Students
- Tuition (in-state or out-of state)
Students must maintain full time enrollment status and illustrate good citizenship.
Students can qualify for a Red Raven Scholarship by meeting one of the three following criteria.
- 3.00 or higher high school grade point average or 3.00 or higher cumulative college grade point average.
- Need-based, based on federal aid eligibility as determined by the FAFSA.
- Student is a resident of Montgomery County, Kansas.
This scholarship does not apply to the Summer II and Fall Interim sessions.
Students enrolled in the LPN and RN nursing programs at the Coffeyville Technical Campus are not eligible for a Red Raven Scholarship.
A limited number of scholarships are available. To improve chances of earning a Red Raven Scholarship, please apply as soon as possible. Preference for scholarships will be provided to students who apply by August 1 for the upcoming academic year.
For more information, contact:
Contact a Recruiter