General Requirements For Graduation
All candidates for a degree must meet the following requirements:
- Students must earn a minimum of 64 credit hours of credit and 128 grade points (the equivalent of an overall C grade average).
- At least 6 hours of credit for courses in the field of communications are required.
- College Orientation I is required for all first-time, full-time, degree-seeking students.
- College Orientation II (Capstone Experience) is required for all associate degree-seeking students, excluding the Associate in Applied Science Degree. Students should enroll in the course following the completion of 45 credit hours including English Composition I.
- Students who transfer to Coffeyville Community College and wish to receive a degree must meet the above requirements, with 15 of their last 24 hours of college credit to be successfully completed at CCC, or have successfully completed an approved vocational/technical program at CCC to receive a degree from Coffeyville Community College.
- Students must complete a grade/degree check in the Registrar’s Office at the beginning of their final semester to ensure all graduation requirements will be met.
- Reverse Transfer: Coffeyville Community College will accept a maximum of 19 credit hours back for completion of an associate’s degree. It is at the registrar’s discretion to evaluate and/or waive the requirement for College Orientation I and II in the reverse transfer process.
Kansas Board of Regents Systemwide Transfer
The Transfer Kansas portal houses all Systemwide Transfer (SWT) courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents, for which faculty develop and update learning outcomes. SWT courses transfer to any Kansas public institution offering an equivalent course. The decision of lower division courses to count toward upper division credit hours is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
For a complete list of SWT courses visit: https://www.kansasregents.org/126-academic_affairs/transfer_articulation