If you have any questions regarding your account balance, please email [email protected] or call 620.252.7007 and someone will get back to you.
Please Note: Before your enrollment will be processed, you must have $0 balance on your student account. Payments on your account are made in the CCC Business Office.
- Student Union
- 2nd Floor
- Normal Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- June and July: Mon. - Thurs., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Have a question about your bill and payment at CCC?
Email the Business Office staff at [email protected] or call 620.252.7007 and a CCC Business Office representative will respond as soon as possible.
- Payments can be made, in person, in the Business Office by cash or check only.
- ACH through coffeyville.edu/make-a-payment.
- Directly from your 529 account through coffeyville.edu/make-a-payment.
- Debit and Credit Cards - In order to comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards, CCC will only accept Debit/Credit Card payments through coffeyville.edu/make-a-payment. (Convenience Fee Applies – See Below)
Debit and Credit Card Payment Convenience Fee
Debit/Credit card companies charge a fee to businesses or governments who accept their cards. The fee is a percentage of the amount charged. Thus, accepting debit/credit cards is an additional expense to the College. To offset the cost of debit/credit card usage, Kansas Law allows for a convenience fee to be added to those transactions.
A 2.75% convenience fee (4.25% for International Cards) will be added to your transaction if you choose to pay by one of these methods. All convenience fees are paid to the company that processes the credit card transactions. Coffeyville Community College does not retain ANY portion of this fee.