Columbus Technical Campus Automotive Service Costs and Supply List
Cost Sheet 2019-2020.
|Tuition/Fees (Kansas Resident)||$2040||$1020|
|Tuition/Fees (Contiguous Mo./Okla. Counties)**||$2280||$1140|
*Full-time is based on 24 credit hours, part-time is based on 12 credit hours.
**Contiguous Missouri and Oklahoma counties:
Oklahoma counties include: Nowata, Washington, Ottawa, Craig, Osage and Rogers.
Missouri counties include: McDonald, Newton, Jasper, Barton and Vernon.
High School Students
Tuition - paid by Kansas Board of Regents SB155.
Books & Fees - students need to check with their local counselor regarding payments.
Costs of tools are the responsibility of the student. The quality and cost of the tools is up to the student. We recommend a better quality of tool. If you have any questions, please contact the campus.
- 1 Tool Box with Lock
- Sturdy Work Shoes
- 3/8” drive socket set 3/8-3/4 with assorted extensions
- 1/4“ drive socket set metric 4mm-13mm
- 1/4 “ drive socket set standard 3/16”-9/16”
- Metric Socket set 8mm-19mm
- Combination Wrenches 3/8-3/4
- Metric Wrenches 8mm-21mm
- Ball-peen Hammer 12 or 14 oz
- Torx bit set standard 1/4” to 3/8”
- Torx bit set metric 4mm -10 mm
- Standard set of allen head sockets
- Metric set of allen head sockets
- Safety Glasses
- Screwdrivers assorted
- Scraper, Prybar
- Side cutters (Dikes)
- Channel Locks
- Pliers *standard type*
- Needle nose pliers
- Low Voltage Test Light
- Chisel and punch set
All of the above costs are subject to change. Please verify tuition and fees with the office at the time of enrollment.
All students that do not purchase school insurance must sign a waiver before they are allowed on the shop floor.