CCC Quack Clash Duck Race
The CCC Quack Clash is a duck race fundraiser benefiting athletic, activity and academic programs at CCC. When you order ducks, you will get to select which participating group you want to support with your donation.
What, When and Where
- What: Duck races, music, food/concessions, games for the kids.
- Date: June 6, 2020.
- Time: 6 - 10 p.m.
- Place: Main Campus of Coffeyville Community College, 400 W 11th Street, Coffeyville, Kansas, 67337.
- 1 Duck = $10
- 2 Ducks = $20
- 3 Ducks = $25 ($8.33 per duck)
- 9 Ducks = $75 ($8.33 per duck)
- 15 Ducks = $100 ($6.67 per duck)
- 100 Ducks = $600 ($6.00 per duck)
- 175 Ducks = $1000 ($5.71 per duck)
Duck Race Rules
- Several heats.
- Several top performing ducks in each heat will advance to championship race. The number advancing from each heat to the championship race will be determined by the total number of entries.
- Ducks are numbered and numbers will be assigned to donors week of event and posted on this page.
- Grand prize: $1,500.
2nd place: $1,000.
3rd place: $750.
4th place: $500.
5th place: $250.
6th place: $100.
7th place: $50.
8th place: $50.
9th place: $50.
10th place: $50.
- Raffle prize drawings for those attending the event. Each person attending will get one free raffle ticket.
Q. What is a duck race?
A. We're so glad you asked! Have you ever seen thousands of ducks race down a course with water? It's exactly like that! Only for a great cause! All the money raised during the event will go toward college scholarships and various community organizations!
Q. Do I need to be present at the duck races to win prizes.
A. No, you will not have to be present to win cash prizes for ducks who place in the championship race. The duck order form will require you to provide contact information and that will be used to notify you of winnings if you can't be at the event. Door prizes will be drawn during the event and winners will have to present to claim those.
Q. Is my donation tax deductible?
A. Yes, the CCC Foundation will send you a statement listing your contribution. Even though the duck races are not until June 2020, donations made in 2019 will be tax deductible in 2019. Donations made on and after January 1 will be tax deductible in 2020. If you win cash or other prizes, please consult with your tax adviser on any requirements to report those winnings.
Q. Can I support more than one activity or sport with my donation.
A. Yes, you can. However, if you purchase ducks online, you will have to submit a separate purchase form for each activity or sport you want to support. It's not that we are trying to be difficult, but it will help us make sure each sport and activity receives the proper credit for your donation.
Q. Is there a stream running through the CCC Main Campus?
A. No, but the Coffeyville Fire Department will assist in providing a way for the ducks to race "downstream."
Q. Can I just come to watch?
A. Of Course! There will be music, food and games for all ages!
Pepsi Beverages Co.
Montgomery County Fair Association
Four State Maintenance Supply
Community State Bank
Coffeyville Sleep Inn
Uncle Jack's Bar and Grill