Red Raven Youth Softball Camp
Presented by the Coffeyville Community College Coaching Staff and Softball Team.
When and Where
- September 29, 2018
- Defense and Offense Camp at 8:30 a.m.
- Pitching and Catching Camp at 1:30 p.m.
- CCC's Athletic Indoor Facility and LeClere Park Softball Fields
Defense and Offense Camp
- 8:30 a.m.
- Ages 6-18
- Cost: $30
The defense and offense camp will focus on Hitting, Bunting, Fielding, Speed, and Agility.
Pitching and Catching Camp
- 1:30 p.m.
- Ages 6-18
- Cost: $15
Pitching and Catching Camp: Pitchers and catchers will be working out separately.
Pitchers must bring a catcher for their workout. (dad, mom, friend, teammate, etc.)
- All campers will need to bring cleats, tennis shoes and water bottles.
- Cash or check accepted before camp on day of camp*.
- Please make checks payable to Coffeyville Softball.
How to Pay
Payment can be made before day of camp, or the day of camp.
- Defense and Offense Camp is $30.
- Pitching and Catching Camp is $15.
- Both Camps is $45.
Payments can be sent:
Coffeyville Community College
ATTN: Softball Coaches
400 W 11TH ST
Coffeyville, KS 67337
Please make checks payable to Coffeyville Softball.
A release form will need to be signed the day of camp before the camper will be allowed to participate.