Red Raven Youth Softball Camp
Presented by the Coffeyville Community College Coaching Staff and Softball Team.
When and Where
- September 28, 2019 or October 5, 2019 (choose one)
- Defense, Offense, Strength and Conditioning Camp is from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
- Pitching and Catching Camp goes from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- CCC's Dick Foster Athletic Complex and LeClere Park Softball Fields.
- Register by September 13, 2019 to receive a CCC Camp t-shirt.
- T-shirts available at October 5th camp if registered and paid by September 30th.
Defense, Offense, Strength and Conditioning Camp
- 8:30 a.m.
- Ages 6-18
- Cost: $35
The defense and offense camp will focus on Hitting, Bunting, Fielding, Speed, and Agility.
Pitching and Catching Camp
- 1:30 p.m.
- Ages 6-18
- Cost: $15
Pitching and Catching Camp: Pitchers and catchers will be working out separately.
Pitchers must bring a catcher for their workout. (dad, mom, friend, teammate, etc.)
- All campers will need to bring softball gear, cleats, tennis shoes and water bottles.
- Registration the day of allowed (no t-shirt guaranteed).
- Please make checks payable to Coffeyville Softball.
How to Pay
Payment can be made before day of camp, or the day of camp.
- Defense and Offense Camp is $35.
- Pitching and Catching Camp is $15.
- Both Camps is $50.
Payments can be sent:
Coffeyville Community College
ATTN: Softball Coaches
400 W 11TH ST
Coffeyville, KS 67337
Please make checks payable to Coffeyville Softball.
A release form will need to be signed the day of camp before the camper will be allowed to participate.
Any questions can be directed to CCC Softball Coach Shiloh Blockburger at [email protected]