Information Technology Cost and Supply List
Cost Sheet 2019-2020.
|Tuition/Fees (Kansas Resident)||$2040||$1020|
|Tuition/Fees (Contiguous Mo./Okla. Counties)**||$2280||$1140|
|Exam Fees (Program Completers)|
|Certification Exam Fees (Required Tests)||$289||$289|
|Certification Exam Fees (Optional Tests)||$1061||$1061|
*Full-time is based on 24 credit hours, part-time is based on 12 credit hours.
**Contiguous Missouri and Oklahoma counties:
Oklahoma counties include: Nowata, Washington, Ottawa, Craig, Osage and Rogers.
Missouri counties include: McDonald, Newton, Jasper, Barton and Vernon.
The following test book estimates are provided. Texts are selected and updated over the summer and during the Fall semester for the following semester.
- Comp TIA A+ Complete Certification Kit, 2nd edition.
- Comp TIA Network+ Certification Kit, 3rd edition.
- Comp TIA Linux+ Study Guide.
- MCITP: Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator Certification Kit.
- CompTIA Sercurity+ Certification Kit: Exam SYO-301, includes CD Set, 3rd edition.
List of Certification Tests Offered
- CompTIA A+, $164.
- CompTIA Network+, $125.
- MS Server 2008 AD configuration 70-640, $150.00.
- MS 2008 Network Configuration 70-642, $150.00.
- MS 2008 Server Admin 70-646, $450.00.
- CompTIA Security+, $175.00.
- CompTIA Linux+, $136.00.
If you have any questions please contact the instructor at 620-252-7550 ext. 19.
All texts are purchased through the college bookstore. if you have questions on the final cost or want to see if there are used books available, the number to call is 620 252-7555. The books must be paid for separately.
All of the above costs are subject to change. Please verify costs at time of enrollment.
All students must sign an insurance waiver before they will be allowed on the shop floor.