Coffeyville Community College will be implementing a new enrollment process beginning this summer.
Before being allowed to enroll in classes, students must complete one of the following steps:
1. File a FAFSA for the 2019-2020 school year and have Coffeyville Community College listed as a school on the form;
2. Pay an enrollment deposit.
The deposit for the fall and spring terms will be $200 for each term. The deposit for Summer I is $75 and the deposit for the Summer II term will also be $75. The deposit will be credited toward a student's charges once financial aid is applied to their account. Students enrolling in more than one term must pay separate deposits for each term (i.e. a student enrolling in Summer I and the Fall terms will be charged $275 - $200 for fall and $75 for Summer I).
To help students avoid paying a deposit before enrolling, the CCC Financial Aid Office has scheduled several FAFSA Frenzy dates to assist students in filling out their 2019-2020 FAFSAs (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
All FAFSA Frenzy dates will be meeting in Weinberg Hall, Room 104.
- March 20, 2019: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- March 26, 2019: 9 a.m. to 12 noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- March 27, 2019: 10 a.m. to 12 noon
- April 1, 2019: 9 a.m. to 12 noon and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Students need to bring the following items to FAFSA Frenzy:
1. Your FSA username and password. If you forgot your password, reset it at: https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/pas/pub/ForgotPassword
2. Your parents' FSA username and password.
3. Your parents' 2017 tax return, or make sure you are able to link to the IRS electronically.
Coffeyville Community College's FAFSA code is 001910.
Students with questions can contact their academic advisor or call (620) 251-7700.