CCC has established new Covid-19 spectator policies. The new policies will include:
- CCC will maintain 100 student GA tickets available for home basketball games and 50 for home volleyball games.
- Students must pick up ticket in CCC Marketing Dept prior to game and then present ticket and ID at gate.
- CCC will maintain 122 Non-Student tickets for Basketball and 135 Non-Student tickets for Volleyball.
- Tickets will then be made available to boosters.
- No visiting team spectators will be allowed, per current KJCCC guidelines.
All Spectators MUST follow current CCC Required Rules for Attendance, highlights of those policies include:
REQUIRED RULES FOR ATTENDANCE
- Masking is required at all times in the facility.
- Everyone will enter Nellis Hall thru the south doors off the parking lot for screening.
- Everyone entering the facility will be screened for temperatures. Temperatures over 100.4 will not be allowed in the facility.
- Fans will be allowed to bring in one bottled drink each.
- No additional outside food/drinks allowed.
- No concessions will be available.
- Doors will open 1 ½ hours prior to game time to allow time for the screening process.
- If you are not feeling well, DO NOT ENTER the facility.
- Sit only in designated seats.
DO NOT REMOVE BLUE TAPE FROM SEATS
- Red back seats – no tape = sit here; blue tape = do not sit here.
- General admission seats – sit on blue tape XX’s.