Spring courses can be viewed here.
Spring 2023 Enrollment Steps
Please use the checklist below for spring semester registration. This Checklist is for current and first-time students.
- Log in to RedConnect-If you forgot your password you will need to submit the IT help ticket. If Spring 2023 is your first semester at CCC be sure to have these enrollment steps completed as well.
- Make sure that you have no “hold flags” preventing registration. Check your account for hold flags by logging into the Student Planning portal. Resolve any holds with the appropriate office.
- Complete the pre-enrollment tasks-Under your user name in the right-hand corner. Go to “User Profile” and confirm the first address shown. Then go to the "Academics" menu found under the graduation cap, then click on "Student Planning" and then the TB and Assumption of risk form at the bottom of the menu. Fill out the form and submit it.
- Plan your courses in RedConnect- Directions for student planning are in the PowerPoint attached. Schedule an appointment with your advisor for one-on-one assistance. Remember an advisor must approve your potential planned schedule in order for you to register for courses. NOTE- Make sure that your degree is listed correctly in RedConnect. If not please contact [email protected].
- Submit your plan under the advising tab in RedConnect you can submit your plan for review. Your advisor can either approve your plan or discuss other options. You will receive a notification if your advisor approves your plan. Make sure to complete step 6!
- The final step is, Register your approved planned courses after you receive the email that your plan has been approved. Note that your advisor can either approve your schedule as is or suggest alternative courses that may be a better fit.