Enrolling for Classes
- Complete Application for Admission (First-Time Students Only)
- Receive Letter of Acceptance and Raven Access Code (First-Time Students Only)
- Send Official High School Transcript or GED (First-Time Students Only)
- Send Any College Transcripts for Transfer Credit Evaluation (First-Time Students Only)
- Send ACT and/or SAT Test Scores (CCC Codes: ACT is 1398; SAT is 6102) (First-Time Students Only)
- Complete Accuplacer Exam if not taking ACT or SAT (First-Time Students Only)
- Complete FAFSA Online (Strongly Recommended)
CCC Code is 001910
- Apply for Housing Online and Pay $100 Deposit
- Make an Appointment with Your Advisor and Prepare 2-Year Associate Degree Plan
- Complete Enrollment Form According to 2-Year Degree Plan
- Before enrollment can be completed, a student must pay a pre-payment deposit in the Business Office, or a FAFSA must be filed. This pre-payment deposit will be applied to the overall tuition and fee charges of the session. The deposit amounts are listed on the Cost/Fees page.
- Take Complete Enrollment Form to the Registrar's Office and Receive Schedule or Print from Raven Access
- Buy Textbooks or Pick-up from CCC Bookstore
- Take Picture for Student ID
- Attend Class
Please Note: Before your enrollment will be processed, you must have $0 balance on your student account. Payments on your account are made in the CCC Business Office or online with Raven Access.
Note: These instructions are for students who are taking ALL classes from CCC via on-line delivery. If you are taking any classes from CCC via classroom delivery, please use the enrolling instructions for On-Campus students above.