Residents hall check-in dates and time varies depending on or activity, sport, or resident hall.
- Aug 6 - Walker Hall Check-In
- Aug 7 - Powell Hall Check-In
- Aug 8 - Open Check-In
For the Fall 2021 semester CCC has incorporated resident hall move-in procedures.
- Report to the nurses office for your screening.
(You will need one of the following:)
- Proof of vaccination
- Proof of negative COVID-19 Test in the last 72 hrs of Arrival on campus
- Complete COVID-19 rapid test on campus
- Once cleared by the nurse you may checkin at the residence halls.
- Following move-in report to the Student Success Center (SSC) at Weinberg Hall. Find the Start Here sign.
- From there you will pick-up your books at the bookstore and purchase your Red Raven gear!
Note: The Business, Registrar, and Financial Aid offices will be located in Weinberg Hall from 10 AM-5 PM on the move-in days. Look for the Start Here sign.
Can I get a ride from the Airport?
Airport transportation is available from Tulsa International Airport (TUL) Aug. 6-8, But registration is required in advance.
- Linens: twin size sheets, pillows, pillow cases, blankets, towels, etc.
- Personal items: shampoo, soap, toothpaste, laundry soap.
- Clothing: the dress at CCC is informal; it is warm to hot in the fall and spring and cool to cold in the winter. Remember, closet space is limited.
- Cooking: use of a microwave oven and refrigerator is permitted. All other cooking in residence hall is prohibited.
- Entertainment/electronics: television, stereo, radio, personal computers, video games are allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the residence hall including the laundry facilities at any time.
- Basic cable TV hook-up in each room.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports in room. (Outside network devices must be approved by CCC I.T. before they can be installed.)
- Laundry Facility
- Vending and Lounge Areas
- Door Access Security
- In Room Lock Boxes
- Pool Table Lounge
You and your roommate will be assigned a mailbox when you arrive on campus. For small envelope size mail you will pickup at your resident hall mail box. For larger packages and boxes you may pickup at the mail room located outside the Marketing Department in the Arts and Science building.
Your mailing address will be:
906 S Beech
Coffeyville, KS 67337
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.