Residents hall check-in dates and time might vary depending on activity, sport, or resident hall.
- Jan. 13 - 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Jan. 14 - 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
For the fall semester, CCC has incorporated a resident hall move-in process.
- Start at the Student Union to complete enrollment and dorm check-in information. Parking is available just off 11th street.
- After completion at the Student Union and you have received your Student ID you will be directed to the Student Success Center to finish enrollment. If you are already enrolled skip to step 3.
- Lastly head to the residence halls and before you move-in pick up your dorm key at the lobby.
Can I get a ride from the Airport?
Airport transportation is available from Tulsa International Airport (TUL) Aug. 13 and 14, But registration is required in advance.
- Linens: twin size sheets, pillows, pillow cases, blankets, towels, etc.
- Personal items: shampoo, soap, toothpaste, laundry soap.
- Clothing: the dress at CCC is informal; it is warm to hot in the fall and spring and cool to cold in the winter. Remember, closet space is limited.
- Cooking: use of a microwave oven and refrigerator is permitted. All other cooking in residence hall is prohibited.
- Entertainment/electronics: television, stereo, radio, personal computers, video games are allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in the residence hall including the laundry facilities at any time.
- Space heaters
- Window or free-standing air conditioners
- Candles or incense
- Weapons or weapon parts
- Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, vaping, and tobacco is prohibited.
- Alcohol or alcohol containers, such as wine or shot glasses, flasks, etc.
Additionally, the following items are prohibited in residence halls:
- Air fryers
- Toaster ovens
- Hot plates
- Electric skillets
- Instant pots
- Rice cookers
- Wax warmers
- Other appliances with exposed heating elements, such as a George Foreman grill
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports in room. (routers and unauthorized network devices are not allowed)
- Laundry Facility
- Vending and Lounge Areas
- Door Access Security
- In Room Lock Boxes
- Pool Table Lounge
You and your roommate will be assigned a mailbox when you arrive on campus. For small envelope size mail you will pickup at your resident hall mail box. For larger packages and boxes you may pickup at the mail room located outside the Marketing Department in the Arts and Science building.
Your mailing address will be:
400 West 11th
Coffeyville, KS 67337
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.