Board of Trustees
Coffeyville Community College is governed by a six member Board of Trustees elected from the Coffeyville Community College district. This district comprises the southern half of Montgomery County Including Caney, Coffeyville, Dearing, Havana, Jefferson, Liberty, and Tyro.
Coffeyville Community College Board of Trustees
The members of the Board of Trustees are elected for a term of four years.
- Jimmy Littleford - Term expires January 8, 2024
- Doug Misch - Term expires January 8, 2024
- Lora Stalford - Term expires January 8, 2024
- David Baldwin - (Vice Chairman) Term expires January 12, 2026
- Becky Barnhart - (Chairman) Term expires January 12, 2026
- Ron Bryce - Term expires January 12, 2026
Board Meeting Schedule
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
The Board of Trustees meet on the third Monday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in the Board Room (Arts and Sciences Building), unless otherwise posted.