Lettermen's Club Hall of Fame Weekend Itinerary and Reservation Information
To make reservations for any of the Lettermen's activities, or if you have questions, please contact Jana Kastler at 620-252-7360, or [email protected]; or Jeff Leiker at 620-252-7147, or [email protected] Reservations are needed by Monday, Oct. 1, 2018.
Friday, October 12
- Distinguished Alumni Luncheon, 12 noon. CCC Student Union Cafeteria. This year's Distinguished Alumnus is Ryan Lilja. To attend the Distinguished Alumni Luncehon, please make reservations with Sally Presson at 620-252-7070, or [email protected] Cost is $15 per person or $25 per couple.
- Golf, 2:30 p.m. Hillcrest Golf Course. Cline Road just south of Veterans Memorial Stadium, or 1/2 mile north of the car wash at Woodland and Cline. Cost is $25 per person and includes golf and a cart.
- Lettermen's Club Social, 7 p.m. Raven Athletic Offices at 307 W. 9th Street in Coffeyville. No charge.
Saturday, October 13
- Breakfast with the current Red Raven Football Team, 10:00 a.m. CCC Student Union Cafeteria. No charge. Campus tour to follow.
- Lettermen's Hall of Fame Banquet, 1:00 p.m. CCC Student Union Cafeteria. Cost is $15 per person or $25. Inductees are Ron Cecil, Siran Stacy, Paul Soliai, and the 1978 team. Football game tickets will be picked up at the banquet.
- Coffeyville vs. Hutchinson football game. 7:00 p.m. Veterans Memorial Stadium, 1610 Veterans Drive (or Cline Road entrance). No charge. Lettermen will get together in Skybox Suite A, located on the 4th floor at Veterans Memorial Stadium.