Coffeyville Community College honored five faculty and staff members for their extraordinary efforts, outside of the office, during the 2015 academic year. Recipients were honored Tuesday, Jan. 5 and Thursday, Jan. 7, during in-service training.
“The Caught Redd Handed Awards were introduced to show appreciation for all our volunteers on staff,” said Kris Adams, Director of Marketing. “Our CCC family embraces the opportunity to get involved with our students and our community, and that is a very powerful thing.”
Recipients of the awards are:
- Babs Shepard, Student Services Secretary
- Dirk Andrews, Speech Instructor,
- Kevin Hunt, Construction Technology Instructor
- Kim Blaes, Executive Assistant to the President
- Yvonne Hull, Director of Business and Employee Skills Training