Phlebotomy Program FAQs
- You can start the Phlebotomy program in the fall or spring semester.
- You can apply to Coffeyville Community College & register/enroll with technical campus staff as early as April for the next year’s fall admittance or in November for Spring Admittance.
- After you have been accepted into the College, you MUST contact the Technical campus to ensure you have a spot saved in the program. Admissions does not guarantee enrollment.
- Apply for admission to Coffeyville Community College.
- Go to the Technical Program Fees page to find out current tuition and fee rates for Coffeyville Community College.
- The Phlebotomy program is a 7 hour certificate program.
- Generally, Phlebotomy classes are offered in both the fall and spring semesters.
- All classes are held at the CCC Technical campus.
- Contact Program Director Wendi Simmons at [email protected] or by phone at (620) 252-7518.