Role of Foundation
Since its establishment in 1987, the Foundation has accumulated more than $6.5 million from endowed scholarship gifts, an annual auction, estates, and major gifts. As the cost of education continues to increase, the Foundation has assumed a major role in meeting the needs of the students and the College. In reaching out to meet these varied needs, the Coffeyville Community College Foundation encourages charitable giving by the private sector. Individuals, corporations, foundations and service organizations who choose to invest in the Foundation have any number of giving opportunities:
- providing funds for scholarships which can be named for a business or individual;
- establishing a memorial - a gift in memory of a friend or loved one;
- giving a gift in honor of a friend or loved one to celebrate a special event;
- donating gifts of property;
- naming The Coffeyville Community College Foundation as a beneficiary in a will, trust, insurance policy, or annuity.