2018 Scholarship Auction
May 5, 2018
All proceeds from this event benefit the CCC Foundation endowed scholarships. These scholarships assist students in achieving their educational goals at CCC. Students may receive scholarships for traditional associate degrees or for hands-on technical training. More than 50% of CCC students are first-generation college students whose parents did not attend college. More than 90% of full-time CCC students receive some form of financial aid to make college possible.
- May 5, 2018
- Nellis Hall West Gym (604 W 11TH ST in Coffeyville, KS)
- Doors Open at 4:30 p.m.
- Appetizers at 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner Buffet at 6:00 p.m.
- Live auction begins at 7:00 p.m.
Before April 27: $25 per person donation
Purchase at the door: $30 per person donation
Items Available For Bidding in Live Auction
Pictures of select items will be coming soon.
Some of the items for bid in the live auction include:
- Autographed KC Royals batting helmet signed by George Brett.
- Silver Dollar City package.
- One night stay at Downstream Casino and dinner for two at Spring River Buffet.
- Kansas City trip package.
- St. Louis trip package.
- John Deere X350 mower with 42" deck.
- John Deere child's pedal tractor with trailer.
- Raven neon light.
- Spring cleaning supply kit.
- Multi-color laser printer.
- Raven football cornhole game.
- Raven basketball cornhole game.
- Dinner for two once a month at Kansas Buffet Company.
- 3-piece Frederic Duclos sterling silver set.
- $350 in radio advertising with KGGF/KUSN.
- Taste of Coffeyville gift basket.
- Chipping golf game with Yardzee game.
- 1/2 dozen roses once a month for a year.
- Arc Welding Machine.
- 2000 G19 Yamaha electric golf cart with red metal paint, new wheels, batteries and tires.
- 52 medium pizzas from Pizza Hut, once a week for a year.
- 60" x 65" red and white Raven quilt.
- Nintendo Switch with neon blue and neon red Joy-Con.
- Cheeseburger brown bag special from Sonic, one a week for a year.
- Red Raven gaming computer.
- Lladro "Practice Makes Perfect" figurine.
- Antique liqour cabinet, fully loaded.
- Pair of white antique metal lawn chairs.
- Red wrought iron patio set with two chairs.
- Raven fire pit.
- Football tailgate party hosted by Kristen Flores.
- 80" x 93" hand-crafted "Galley of Stars" quilt.
- Taurus gun, .38 special with case.
- Wellness basket from Coffeyville Regional Medical Center.
- Yard clean up by CCC Phi Theta Kappa students (must be in Coffeyville area, expires May 31, 2018).
- Amazon Echo Show.
- 2-set log swing.
- Kid Trax 12-volt diesel dooley Ram 3500 power truck.
- Hand-crafted child rocking chair.
- Set of leaded stained glass windows from 12th Street Missionary Baptist Church.
- Go Pro Hero 5 session camera and accessory kit.
- Hand-painted glass window.
- Antique roll top secretary desk.
- Tall hand-thrown navy and cream planter.
- Large yellow and blue hand-thrown planter.
- 3-wheel Chopper battery-operated red motorcycle.
- Henry collectible gold-plated rifle.
- Hency collectible rifle.
- Jim Beam stadium seats.
- Hand-crafted counter-height table and six bar stools with 9-foot solar LED strip light patio umbrella.
- Hand-thrown tall flower stand with plants.
- Basket with two tickets to Sugarland Concert, July 19 at Tulsa's BOK Center with hotel.
- Large free-standing waterfall.
- Track shoes worn in races by Olympic silver medalist Andre DeGrasse.
- RAPid Gun Safe 2400 KP, extra large/finger print opening.
- Round of golf and cart rental for four at Hillcrest Country Club in Barltesville and $200 gift card.
- Red Hobo style Dooney purse.
- Kids trip to Tulsa including zoo, aquarium, Incredible Pizza and hotel.
- Drone with camera.
- Red Raven black leather chair.
- Stainless steel, 4-burner, Charbroil gas grill.