Board of Trustees
- Board of Trustees
Coffeyville Community College is governed by a six member Board of Trustees elected from the Coffeyville Community College district. This district comprises the southern half of Montgomery County Including Caney, Coffeyville, Dearing, Havana, Jefferson, Liberty, and Tyro.
Coffeyville Community College Board of Trustees
The members of the Board of Trustees are elected for a term of four years.
- Jimmy Littleford - Term expires January 8, 2024
- Doug Misch - (Vice Chairman) Term expires January 8, 2024
- Lora Stalford - Term expires January 8, 2024
- David Baldwin - Term expires January 12, 2026
- Becky Barnhart - (Chairman) Term expires January 12, 2026
- Benjamin Ragsdale - Term expires January 12, 2026
Board Meeting Schedule
Board of Trustees Meeting
The Board of Trustees meet on the third Monday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in the Board Room (Arts and Sciences Building), unless otherwise posted.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.