How To Apply For The Paramedic Program
- Complete Coffeyville Community College Application for Admission.
- Complete the Paramedic Program Application (PDF). The application should be returned with the following items.
a. A copy of your Kansas EMT, EMT-I certification card.
b. Two (2) professional letters of recommendation. Recommendations must come from two people other than those listed as references on your Paramedic Program Application.
- Request a copy of your official transcripts from any and all educational institutions and high schools you have attended. Have them sent directly to CCC. If you have them sent to you, DO NOT open them. If the seal is broken the transcript cannot be considered official.
- After completion and submission of all of the above, make an appointment to meet with the Paramedic staff for your interview and two year degree plan. Contact Delia Goff at 620.252.7550, ext. 20 or email [email protected]
- Submit current ACCUPLACER or ACT test scores. If you do not have scores, contact Pam Feerer, 620.252.7135 to schedule a ACCUPLACER test.
- Complete a FAFSA application for Federal Financial Aid. Contact CCC Financial Aid:
Brooke Brown, 620.252.7030