The 1098-T tax statements for the 2020 tax year are now available.
- 1098-T tax statements are available online via Raven Access. Eligible students will also receive a paper statement in the mail.
An Explanation of the 1098-T Tax Form and How to Interpret the Information Available on Raven Access
The 1098-T tax form is a Tuition Statement provided by higher education institutions to all eligible students who pay enrollment fees (including non-resident tuition) during the calendar year. The 1098-T form may be used by students or parents to claim the American opportunity tax credit (formerly “Hope credit”) or Lifetime Learning Credit on their federal income tax returns. The letter below provides general information and instructions on the 1098-T tax form.
1098-T Tax Form Information Letter From the CCC Business Office (PDF, opens in new window)
How to Access Your 2020 1098-T
To access your 1098-T statement information, please log on to Raven Access using your personal username and password.
- Select the "Student" tab.
- Select "Business Office" folder on the left-hand side.
- Select "1098-T Information" link on the left-hand side.
- Select "Go to My 1098-T Info".
The College Tax ID# is 48-0698570.
The College address is:
Coffeyville Community College
400 W 11TH ST
Coffeyville, KS 67337.
- How to Use Raven Access
- Raven Access Log-In Page
- 1098-T Tax Form Information Letter From the CCC Business Office (PDF, opens in new window)