Medical Assistant Program Admissions Checklist
It is possible that there may be more applicants than spots available. Some students may be waitlisted. For this reason, it is important you complete each step below early to ensure your placement.
- Complete Coffeyville Community College Application for Admission. Apply online or stop in the Technical Campus office during weekday hours, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Request a copy of your official transcripts from any and all educational institutions and high schools you have attended. Have them sent directly to the CCC Registrar Office. If you have them sent to you, DO NOT open them. If the seal is broken the transcript cannot be considered official.
- Contact the CCC Technical Campus to reserve your spot. Technical programs operate on a first-come, first-serve basis and have limited openings. It is important you contact us to start the enrollment process! Contact us at 620.252.7501 or [email protected].
- If you plan to take general education classes to work toward an Associate of Applied Science, submit current Accuplacer or ACT test scores to the CCC Registrar Office. If you do not have scores, contact Pam Feerer, 620.252.7135 to schedule a ACCUPLACER test.
- Complete a FAFSA application at fafsa.gov for Federal Financial Aid. Questions, contact CCC Financial Aid at 620.252.7030 or [email protected].