Medical Assistant Program Goals
Upon completion of the program, the graduate will:
- Demonstrate foundational clinical practice skills.
- Communicate effectively nonverbally, orally, and in writing.
- Perform medical business practices.
- Provide patient care in accordance with regulations, policies, laws, and patient rights.
- Demonstrate quality control and safety measures.
Coffeyville Community College Medical Assisting Program has a 100% pass rate on National Exams for the past five years.
Graduates of the Medical Assisting program at Coffeyville Community College are satisfied with the education that they receive, as there is an average of 100% graduate satisfaction rate over the past five years.