Instructions on Returning Books to the CCC Bookstore at the End of the Summer I 2020 Semester
Students who rent textbooks and students who are the recipient of a textbook scholarship are REQUIRED to return all rentals that were issued to them. Any rental or scholarship textbooks not returned by the deadline will be charged, at the full retail value, to the student. Two options are available for returning textbooks:
OPTION #1 - FREE SHIPPING FOR RENTAL RETURNS
Coffeyville Community College Bookstore will be providing USPS Return Shipping Labels to all spring semester textbook rental customers.
- Generate and print this USPS Return Shipping Label, using your Coffeyville Community College Student ID number as the Order number.
- Carefully pack textbooks using ample packing materials (newspaper, bubble wrap, styrofoam peanuts, etc.) around your items and tape your package securely. Include your name and student ID on a piece of paper inside the box.
- Secure the USPS Return Shipping Label to the outside of your package.
- Write down the tracking number for your reference.
- Drop off your package at any US Post Office or arrange for a USPS carrier to pick up your package from your home.
- All rental shipments must arrive at the Coffeyville Community College Bookstore no later than July 9, 2020.
OPTION #2 - CONVENIENT BOOK DROP
Students residing in the Coffeyville and surrounding area are encouraged to use the Library’s Book Return drop box. The drop box is blue and located in the parking lot west of Weinberg Hall. The drop box will be available 24/7 through July 9, 2020. Include a piece of paper with your name and student ID number inside each book being returned. Do not put textbooks in plastic bags. Only put one book at a time in the drop box.
International students will need to email [email protected] for instructions on how to return textbooks.
Contact the Coffeyville Community College Bookstore at [email protected]