College Offices Open to Visitors By Appointment Only
Through July 31
August 3: College Offices Reopen to the Public - Face Masks Required.
August 3: Bookstore opens for fall.
August 8: Walker Hall (women's residence hall) move in date. All students will be screened and tested for COVID-19. Each student can have one other non-resident helping with move-in and that person will be screened for COVID-19.
August 9: Powell Hall (men's residence hall) move in date. All students will be screened and tested for COVID-19. Each student can have one other non-resident helping with move-in and that person will be screened for COVID-19.
August 11: Classes begin on all campuses. Face masks required in all classrooms and all public spaces where 6-foot of social distancing can not be maintained.
September 7: Labor Day is a class day!
Main campus classes will end on November 20.
Technical campus classes will end on December 11.
Student Success Center - Student IDs are available here for free from August 3 until September 2.
- Masks are required on all campuses. Masks must be worn in classrooms and other areas where six-foot of social distancing can not be maintained.
- A new Frequently Asked Questions about CCC's reopening for the Fall semester is now available.
- Classes will begin on August 11. Main campus classes and most online classes will end on November 20. Classes at the Coffeyville Technical Campus and Columbus Technical Campus will end on December 11.
- Walker Hall (women's residence hall) will open on August 8. Powell Hall (men's) will open on August 9. All residence hall students will be screened and tested for COVID-19 upon arrival on campus.
- College Campuses will be open to visitors by appointment until July 31. Offices will open for regular business on August 3.
Click here for instructions on setting up an appointment to visit a CCC Office
- Fall 2020 enrollment is now underway.
Fall 2020 Enrollment Steps
- The NJCAA has moved most fall sports to the spring.
News release about the move of fall sports to spring
- The annual CCC Golf Classic scheduled for July 25 has been canceled.
Golf Classic News Release
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Students
Updated July 20, 2020
A must read for students. The COVID-19 FAQ will answer many of those questions you have.
COVID-19 FAQ TL;DR
- Classes will begin on August 11.
- CCC Campuses open to the public on August 3.
- Masks are required on campus and must be worn in classrooms and other areas where six-foot of social distancing can not be maintained.
- Students need to bring their own masks. Disposal masks will be provided until supplies run out.
- Students coming from COVID-19 hot spots will be required to quarantine. Your coach or activity sponsor will alert you if you need to arrive early for a quarantine period.
- The Residence Halls officially open to students coming from non hot spot COVID states on August 8 and 9. Walker Hall (women) opens on August 8 and Powell Hall (men) opens on August 9.
- COVID-19 tests are not required prior to arriving on campus. All students residing in the CCC Residence Halls will be screened and tested for COVID-19 upon arrival on campus.
- Social distancing will be required. If areas where this is not possible, masks will be required.
If the TL;DR leaves you wanting more, please read the complete COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Students.
- COVID-19 FAQ for Students - Important Updates
- How to Schedule an Appointment to Visit a CCC Office
- 2020 Graduation Video
- Off-Campus Student Support
- Fall 2020 Enrollment Steps
- Archive of CCC President's COVID-19 Statements
- Online Course/Moodle Log-in
- Student E-mail Accounts
- Graham Library Online Resources
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 - COVID-19 (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Kansas Department of Health COVID-19 Updates
- Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus (COVID-19) Global Cases Map