College Offices Open to Visitors By Appointment Only
Through June 30
- Summer I books (June courses) are now available to order online. Scholarship and Financial Aid students will need to contact the Bookstore at [email protected] to request textbooks.
CCC Bookstore Website
- College Campuses will be open to visitors by appointment only through June 30.
Click here for instructions on setting up an appointment to visit a CCC Office
- Summer and Fall 2020 enrollment is now underway.
Summer and Fall 2020 Enrollment Steps
- The Quack Clash Duck Race has been rescheduled for July 11 and will be held at Walter Johnson Park.
Quack Clash Web Site
CCC President's Latest COVID-19 Statement
Click to read the latest message from CCC President Dr. Marlon Thornburg (Released May 1, 2020)
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Students
Updated May 29, 2020
A must read for students. The COVID-19 FAQ will answer many of those questions you have.
COVID-19 FAQ TL;DR
- Most Summer I classes will be delivered online. Anatomy and Physiology and Microbiology classes will be a hybrid format with online lectures and face-to-face labs in small groups.
- July Summer II classes will remain online as originally scheduled.
- Students who complete graduation requirements will have their diplomas mailed to their home address.
- If you still have personal belongings in your dorm room, contact Aaron Flores at [email protected] to make arrangements to secure. Resident hall students only, no family members will be allowed to pick up belongings.
- Face-to-face classes are anticipated to begin in the Fall term.
- Students planning to live in the dorms in the 2020-2021 school year need to fill out a Residence Hall contract and pay the $100 deposit.
- Summer and Fall enrollment is underway. Main campus students can contact the Student Success Center at [email protected] to start the enrollment process. Coffeyville and Columbus Technical Campus students can contact Dana Smith at [email protected] to start the enrollment process for technical program courses.
If the TL;DR leaves you wanting more, please read the complete COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Students.
The following events have been cancelled:
- All athletic competitions and practices have been cancelled for the spring semester. Spring sport athletes have been granted another year of eligibility by the NJCAA. Athletes can contact your coach with any questions.
- The NJCAA National Men's Basketball Tournament.
- All remaining Humanities Project performances for the spring semester.
- The Fantasticks musical.
- All choir and band concerts.
- Open House for Future Students.
- All Enrollment Days. Students can begin summer and fall enrollment on April 27.
- Scholarship Endowment Auction.
- Graduation Ceremony.
- How to Schedule an Appointment to Visit a CCC Office From June 1 to June 30
- 2020 Graduation Video
- Off-Campus Student Support
- COVID-19 FAQ for Students
- Summer and Fall 2020 Enrollment Steps
- Archive of CCC President's COVID-19 Statements
- Online Course/Moodle Log-in
- Student E-mail Accounts
- Graham Library Online Resources
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 - COVID-19 (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Kansas Department of Health COVID-19 Updates
- Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus (COVID-19) Global Cases Map