Face Masks Required On Campuses Until Further Notice
October 14: Spring Enrollment Begins
November 20: Fall Main campus classes end.
November 21: Residence Halls close at 3 p.m.
November 30: Fall Interim Session Online Classes Begin.
December 11: Fall Technical campus classes end.
December 18 - January 4, 2021: College Offices Closed.
January 5, 2021: College Offices Reopen.
January 8, 2021: Residence Halls Open at 9 a.m.
January 11, 2021: Spring 2021 Classes Begin.
- Masks are required on all campuses. Masks must be worn in classrooms and other areas where six-foot of social distancing can not be maintained.
- Face Covering Guidance
- The NJCAA has moved most fall sports to the spring.
- News release about the move of fall sports to spring
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 - COVID-19 (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Kansas Department of Health COVID-19 Updates
- Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus (COVID-19) Global Cases Map