COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions for Students

Updated May 29, 2020

I graduated in May.  What do I need to do?

CCC cancelled the annual graduation ceremony; however, CCC has produced a short highlight video for graduates.  CCC will mail your diploma, diploma cover, and a tassel to your home address.  The graduation fee ($35) covers the cost of these items.  Graduation gowns will not be provided this year.  If you have questions or your home address has changed please contact the College Registrar, [email protected] 

How do I request a transcript to be sent to another school?

Go to the CCC website to request a transcript. If you have questions please contact the College Registrar, [email protected] 

Click here for Instructions on How to Request Your Transcript

How do I get my personal belongings from my dorm room?

Please contact the Student Affairs Director, [email protected] to make arrangements to secure your personal belongings this summer.  Family members and/or friends will NOT be allowed into the Residence Halls to help move items.

Will I be able to come back to campus for Summer School?

At this time June Summer school classes will be provided in a Hybrid/Zoom/Online format with the exception of Microbiology.  Microbiology will be conducted in a hybrid format with labs in a limited face-to-face format.

The July Summer Session II classes will remain in an online format as originally scheduled.    

Will I be able to come back to campus for the Fall Semester?

At this time we anticipate holding face-to-face classes in the fall semester; thus, the Residence Halls should be open.  Please fill out the Residence Hall agreement and pay the $100 deposit as soon as possible to reserve a room for the fall semester.

How do I enroll for the summer and/or fall semesters?

Please contact the Student Success Center, [email protected] to arrange a time to enroll for the summer and/or fall semester.  Coffeyville and Columbus Technical Campus students need to contact [email protected] to enroll.  Students may also contact their respective advisor/activity sponsor/coach.