Process for Applying for Graduation
The process for graduating from Coffeyville Community College requires three important steps.
- Meeting degree requirements.
- Completing a degree check in Registrar's Office at beginning of your last semester.
- Applying for graduation.
All candidates for a degree must meet the following requirements:
- Students must earn a minimum of 64 semester hours of credit and 128 grade points (the equivalent of an overall "C" grade average).
- At least 6 hours of credit for courses in the field of communications are required.
- College Orientation I is required for all first-time, full-time, degree-seeking students.
- College Orientation II (Capstone Experience) is required for all associate degree-seeking students, excluding the Associate in Applied Science Degree. Students should enroll in the course following the completion of 45 credit hours including English Composition I.
- Students who transfer to Coffeyville Community College and wish to receive a degree must meet the above requirements, with 15 of their last 24 hours of college credit to be completed at Coffeyville Community College, or have completed an approved vocational/technical program at CCC to receive a degree from Coffeyville Community College.
Students must complete a grade/degree check in the Registrar’s Office at the beginning of their final semester to insure all graduation requirements will be met.
Application for Graduation
A student must complete an application for graduation before the December and May graduation dates. This application informs the Registrar's Office that you are ready to graduate and if you meet degree requirements, you will be issued a degree following the term's completion.
Upcoming dates for graduation and application deadlines are as follows:
Date of Graduation Ceremony: May 11, 2019.
Graduation Fee: $35.
Fall 2018 graduates pay in the Business Office by November 30, 2018.
Fall 2018 graduate applications turned in after October 12, 2018, will be charged an additional $10 fee.
Spring 2019 graduates pay in the Business Office by May 3, 2019.
Spring 2019 graduate applications turned in after February 15, 2019, will be charged an additional $10 fee.